03 October 2007

Sex and the City Set Photos

One of these days, I'm going to publish the ultra important treastise I've been working on in my head on the men of Sex and the City on this here blog. (Here's a taste: Steve the bartender is the best, and don't bother arguing otherwise) Until then, I will continue to watch the seasons on DVD and watch as Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and (the best one) Miranda live their lives in 1000 different positions.

As I'm sure you've heard, there is now a film version currently shooting in New York. Whether this will work at all remains to be seen, but, thanks to Ain't It Cool News, we now know that the movie will contain a flashback to the 4 characters' earlier years.




That's Sarah Jessica Parker in the center of the first photo, surrounded by the actresses playing the 4 younger versions. It's pretty obvious which one is playing who if you've ever seen the show. They did a pretty good job of casting a young Kim Cattrall, I must say.

No comments: