12 October 2007

I'd Like to Thank the Academy....


THIS MOMENT...IS SO MUCH BIGGER...THAN ME!

Not you Halle!

Good old JD of Joe's Movie Corner has, for some reason, decided this little blog of mine deserves a Blogger Star Award.


However, as with every bit of power, there comes great responsibility.

This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?

Here’s what to do if you receive this:

* Proudly display it on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.
* Mention that it originated here at Skittles' Place so I can follow its journey.
* Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.


I'm just a poor little girl from a trailer park...

No one's talking to you Hilary.

But who will be the chosen few blogs?

1. All About My Movies: She LOVES movies, she LOVES life, and she LOVES love. Try to be in a bad mood after reading this.
2. My Stuff and Cr*p: I don't know why I LOVE the photoshopped Best Actress posts he does, but I do. There's just something so true about Julie Christie saying, "Fight amongst yourselves, bitches!!"
3. Tapeworthy: Often times, reading him is more interesting that watching the shows, etc... he's describing. Hilarious and spot on.
4. Bland Canyon: I'n in Australia for a bit and am addicted to Australian Idol. This girl's recaps are hilarious and reflect EXACTLY what I'm thinking in the way only the best bloggers can manage.
5. Awards Greenhouse: Maybe the best Oscar prognosticator I know. He lets me predict with him even though I pale in comparison.

There you have it! If I listed you in this note. Congrats!


YOU LIKE ME....YOU REALLY LIKE ME!

4 comments:

Marius said...

Congratulations! Now, expectations are high. Please don't go all Lindsay Lohan on us.

J.D. said...

Yay! I'm the Academy!

SUCK IT, WHITNEY HOUSTON!

Vance said...

Awww... THANKS!!! Seriously! (uh. now I feel so much more pressure though with my blogging.. ha)

ePastor James said...

I do not know how I have not seen this until now:

<3333 You are the best.