11 October 2007

Beam Me Up...Simon Pegg

From Variety

Riddle me intrigued:
Paramount Pictures is beaming up Simon Pegg to play Scotty in J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek."
Pegg joins Eric Bana, Anton Yelchin, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana and Leonard Nimoy in the latest bigscreen incarnation of the classic TV series.

Very interesting.

I'm not so sure I know how to feel about it. This movie is shaping up to be so weird. I mean...the Star Trek gang in their Starfleet days? This kind of sounds like a fake movie that would have been pitched in The Player.

Frankly, though, I adore Simon Pegg, and I'll see him in almost anything (ALMOST meaning I couldn't handle two hours of Tom Cruise and steered clear of M:I 3). He's funny, adorable, and 'take a look at his arse'.***




Plus, Eric Bana is the villain, and there's always the possibility he'll capture and enslave Scotty at some point.


Don't give me that look! You know that would be amazing.


***If you don't recognize that quote, go rent Hot Fuzz immediately.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

His ass is HEAVENLY, to say the least. There's this vid on YouTube where for about seven seconds, he's playing with it! [squeels] It's a work of art.

RJ said...

You're cruel for not providing this link

RJ said...

I just remembered: the Hot Fuzz dvd has a feature on the press tour that features him ass up on a table with pants around his ankles while, I believe Edgar Wright spanks him

RJ said...

Yes...that's also from the Hot Fuzz dvd!

Anonymous said...

It's still incredibly orgasmic, non?

RJ said...

I watched that feature at least 7x so..yes