10 October 2007

Jumper trailer



Above is the new trailer for the sci-fi film Jumper, coming out in 2008 and starring Hayden Christensen in non-sucky mode (A.K.A. not directed by George Lucas), Samuel L. Jackson in bad ass mofo mode (A.K.A. Samuel L. Jackson), and Glenn's object of obsession Jamie Bell in smokin' bad ass mode (A.K.A. drool). Oh...and that chick from The O.C. is in it too, the one that isn't Mischa Barton (A.K.A. vomiting girl from The Sixth Sense, and no, I'm not gonna touch that joke). Rachel Bilson is her name...it took me a while to remember that, but I liked what I saw of her on the three episodes of that show I caught in reruns.

Oh...and sorry about the subtitles. I've no idea what language that is, but I'm pretty sure it isn't French.

Anyway, it's not really the type of movie I go for, but those shots of Hayden on Big Ben and the Sphinx are pretty freaking cool, I must say. Plus, Jamie Bell....I mean, come on!



4 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

He's just so dreamy.

Vance said...

Is he of age yet? I feel dirty...

Anonymous said...

He's 21! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

ftr the subtitles are japanese, and jamie bell, omg, gorgeous, specially with a scottish accent. Y'know he;'s naked in that play that daniel radcliffe was in? Jamie bells replacing him its called like equus or something