02 October 2007

Nicolas Cage Confuses Me

I came across this on Joe's Movie Corner and something about it just struck me.


Now, maybe it's just me, but how hard is this poster trying to make Nicolas Cage look like The Statue of Liberty? Well, the statue of liberty with a bad hair piece...but still. Seriously?

But I guess it makes sense because, to me anyway, nothing says 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...' like a movie in which Nicolas Cage teams up with Diane Kruger and the mentally retarded guy from Gigli and kidnaps the president in order to clear his ancestor of aiding in the assasination of Abraham Lincoln.

3 comments:

J.D. said...

Wait, that's the plot of the sequel? It actually sounds awesome... [no slap; I really liked the first one]

RJ said...

I didn't hate the first one....it was okay for what it was. It's certainly not the worst thing Nicolas Cage has done this decade.

RJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.