19 May 2009

Rural's Lazy American Idol Snark-cap

Top 2 Perform

Sorry about the absence. I was busy moving back from school . . . bla bla bla. Anyway, KRIS MADE IT! WEEEE! That's about all I would have had to say, anyway.

So, about tonight. Hmmm. Not terribly inspiring. Kris and Adam both chose to re-sing what I would consider their best performances this season. Good job. It's certainly less, I dunno, affecting to see them sung for the second time, though. I honestly have no idea what the songs Simon Fuller chose for them are, and I don't really give a shit whether Kris' song 'speaks to the nature of our times' or whatever. As for that piece of shit Kara wrote for them . . . well, at least this year's final song doesn't talk about magical rainbows.

So, who will win? I'm ever so tempted to say Kris might pull an upset, but I'm still going with the safe bet of Adam. Who should win? Honestly, I would be happy with either even if Adam was getting on my nerves tonight. Have fun watching a TWO HOUR RESULTS SHOW, because I definitely won't be. That's insane.

4 comments:

ePastor James said...

Will: Quick thoughts on the Top 3's 2-a-piece performances?

Or just "Heartless", since that's clearly all that matters =).

RJ said...

Heartless is the only one I can even remember.

ePastor James said...

Clearly, America fucking agreed.

Win.

freehand films said...

nice post, keep writing thanks for sharing