04 June 2008

Is it Just Me or Is Greg Kinnear Getting Better With Age?


I recently saw Baby Mama and while I didn't think it was particularly great, I was generally amused throughout and never bored. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey managed to pull off both the comedy AND the drama remarkably well, and most successful aspects of the film were due to their work.

But that's not the point of this post. Watching Baby Mama, I was struck by how amazing Greg Kinnear is looking these days. Seriously, he's never looked better. Am I crazy, or is Mr. Kinnear aging incredibly well?


It's almost enough to make a gay hate Tina Fey . . . almost.

5 comments:

Vance said...

Stop looking at my bf that way!

RJ said...

YOUR boyfriend? phhhhhh

Anonymous said...

I think it's true, Greg Kinnear in the beginning is cool and nice, but now he's smoking hot, unleast for me

P.D.: I like Tina Fey, she rocks!!!!!!!!!

kidicarus222 said...

Agreed on two counts: Baby Mama's so-so-ness, and Greg Kinnear's increasing appeal. Why did failure to become a leading man make him so much better?

Glenn Dunks said...

Well, he's out of that awkward "i suddenly had fame and didn't know what to do with it and proceeded to make shitty movies that looked like look ideas on paper" phase and now he's just kinda doing decent stuff and acting like a regular human being instead of "the next big thing". It affects many men in Hollywood.