12 December 2007

Is There Anyone More Adorable than Christina Ricci?


Don't you just love the way she says, "I'm Christina Ricci . . . "? It's so adorable. I have absolutely no idea how to feel about this Speed Racer movie, I don't think I've ever actually seen the cartoon, but it's great to see her getting more big roles.

And by the way, I still haven't seen a performance by an actress I liked more this year than Ricci in Black Snake Moan.


Bad ass.

AND . . . here's Emile Hirsch being hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I liked Christina Ricci in Black Snake Moan, one of my favorite performances by an actress this year is Julie Christie in Away From Her (even though I didn't care much for the movie). And she's practically sweeping the critics awards (the chick from La Vie En Rose is got a couple), so I suggest you check out AFH.

RJ said...

I'll admit, I haven't seen AFH or La Vie en . . .